"Haz un instante inolvidable digno de ser insoportable."

Follow me on Tumblr!

jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

My heart will go on.





(...) Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on. Once more you open the door and you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on.

Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime and never let go till we're one.

Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold to, in my life we'll always go on.

(...) You're here, there's nothing I fear (...) We'll stay forever this way, You are safe in my heart... 


2 comentarios:

  1. es imposible que no se te venga esta canción a la cabeza cuando recuerdas esta peli :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La primera frase que se me cruzó en la cabeza al ver la foto fue: "Love is in the air..."
    Que joven luce Leonardo DiCaprio en la imagen.

    Muchos saludos. (:

    ResponderEliminar